Geoff Schell is joint Principal of Ray White Rural SA, together with Daniel Schell, his son and business partner.
The Schell team has built one of the most respected and successful Real Estate businesses in SA. Their key aim is to provide a level of service to every client that will exceed their expectations.
They have a talented and successful team of professionals striving for excellence in all areas of their real estate business.
Geoff has a background in Agriculture and Farm Business Management, following a successful career in Education & Training. With his wife Karen, he has also owned and operated a commercial sheep and cropping property in the mid-north of SA for over 30 years.
Geoff has an extensive network of residential and agribusiness clients throughout Australia.
Geoff has been recognised by the peak Real Estate body in SA (The Real Estate Institute of SA) as the No 1 Rural Sales Person in SA in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2018 & 2019. He was inducted into the REISA of Hall of Fame in 2012.
In an outstanding feat, Daniel has repeated his father’s success himself by being acclaimed as the No 1 Rural Sales Person in SA in 2014, 2015 & 2016. He was also inducted into the REISA Hall of Fame in 2017.
- 2020 - Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Winners
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019 - Ray White Life Members - Inductee - Inductee
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016/2017 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2014/2015 - Best Online Marketing - Joint Winners
- 2014/2015 - Best Social Media Presence - 3rd Place
- 2015 - Elite Performer (AUS) And 25 earlier awards